Thursday, April 16, 2009

My first ever class

I have had the most fabulous day! Today was the day that I finally taught my first class to folks I didn't know. I was visited by 10 gracious ladies staying at the Green Mountain at Fox Run www.fitwoman.com and 3 staff members. We made bath bombs, salt scrubs and body sprays for them to take home as souvenirs from their trip to Vermont. They handled my "organized clutter" (that's what us slobs call our mess to make ourselves feel better, LOL!) of a workshop and tight quarters wonderfully and I think that a fun time was had by all. It just reinforced my idea to talk to my landlord about expanding the back work area so that I can offer spa parties/classes. My poor landlord runs now whenever he sees me coming because he knows that I'm going to spring some new, wild idea on him. Oh, and my new penny candy is arriving tomorrow for the shop, well, it's not a penny anymore but many kinds from when we all were kids, Hot Balls, Jawbreakers, candy necklaces, Big League Chewing Gum, Fun Dips (remember those, dipping the candy stick in the powdered sugar) and the list goes on. Very fun!

No comments: