Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sunny California, here I come!

Next week I'm leaving for the annual Handcrafted Soapmaker's Guild conference in Palm Springs, CA. This is three days packed full of eating, sleeping and talking about soap with almost 300 other soapmakers from around the US and Canada. I'll be gone for 10 days, travel time and arriving a few days before the conference as I'm an assistant to the coordinator and will be working at the conference.

If you're a soaper and would love to join us it's not too late! This year's keynote speaker is Erin Brokovich and the conference will be jammed pack with speakers covering topics from soapmaking to small business management. We'll be staying at the Miramonte Spa and Resort, very fancy, with "chilled" pools.

Our store will be closed on Monday, May 11th, Tuesday May 12th and Wednesday May 13th but open the other days in my absence. Internet and mail orders will be accepted while I'm away but will not ship until my return.

No comments: